carpe diem

where to go now?

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Game Day

Big Bad Dom asked me early this afternoon if I was going to write another gloating hockey post. I said no, it's not just a hockey blog. (Doesn't seem like he's that taken with the hockey posts - he's American, I'm Canadian, what's not to love there?)

I'll write a bit about our days instead. Starting with the fact that he got dressed and went to church while I stayed home and watched hockey in my nightie and drank Bloody Marys.

Oh, and btw, my team won.

See? It's not ALL about hockey!

2 comments:

  1. Bloody Marys go with hockey?

    Glad your team won. Sweden has all those hot blondes. Canada deserves some consolation.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bloody Marys go with just about anything. Someone suggested that maybe I should have put something alcoholic in the coffee, but that always just seems wrong to me.

    And I noticed that Sweden certainly had lots of hot hockey players. We do too. And we were very consoled.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete