carpe diem

where to go now?

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thoughts on Submission

The I've been thinking a lot lately about what submission is to me.

I'm not always the perfect submissive. (Duh!)

Often I'm angry sub, or resentful sub or PMS sub. Occasionally I'm smart-ass sub. Though what really pisses him off is when I'm bratty sub. 

I'd like to be better. Maybe some of the way to do that is thinking about submission, and about why I want to be submissive. For me, writing about something often facilitates my understanding of it.

Why do I want to be submissive?

I have no idea. Seems like a lot of work sometimes.

Yeah, I know, smart-ass answer.

But it's sort of the truth. I don't really know why I WANT to be submissive.

I started down this path to feel desirable, and wanted and sexy. But that's certainly not the only answer.

The thing is, I'm not really submissive in life. Oh I am in the bedroom. But there's a difference between bedroom submission and being submissive. And mostly I'm not submissive outside the bedroom. I'm bossy and take charge.

Except to Him.

And I am to him because he wants it, and because I want it and because we've always been this way. And I want it because he wants it.

Seems simple enough?

4 comments:

  1. I ask myself those same questions. What i get from submitting to Him, is something special, something i have not found any place else.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's it for me too! Something I haven't found someplace else.
      -sin

      Delete
  2. I too have struggled with those thoughts because it really isn't easy and it is a lot of work. I think I have just found the right mate and a good man that I want to please and submit to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have found a strong and sexy Dominant that I usually want to submit to.

      Delete