carpe diem

where to go now?

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Be Zen

Be Zen.

It has been a rough couple of weeks.

Lots of real life shit in my life.

A friend died. Fucking cancer.

Two more people almost died. Everyone around me is wound too tight, too sad, too stressed.

I feel like I am absorbing all the sadness. That I need to help them if I can. But I'm drained by it.

So... I felt like I had run out of the ability to help.

And I also think I've run out of the patience of everyone who is trying to support me. My people are tired of me being angry, petulant, cranky, weepy.

I am too.

I want my life to just settle back to normal.

Please?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the fear of imposing compassion fatigue on those you love. As a frequently depressed bipolar in the middle of a difficult decade I am more than intimate with this concept. It's why I only talk about my s**t when it becomes a s**tstorm and I have to let it out. So I do understand.

    Might be the reason my pool of compassion is pretty deep. :) I've not run dry yet.

    ReplyDelete